Plain and simple, this Background represents your generation - the purity of your blood, and your proximity to the First Vampire. A high Generation rating may represent a powerful sire or a decidedly dangerous taste for diablerie. If you don't take any dots in this Trait, you begin play as a 13th-generation vampire, with a blood pool of 10.
- 12th generation: 11 blood pool, can spend 1 blood point per turn.
- 11th generation: 12 blood pool, can spend 1 blood point per turn.
- 10th generation: 13 blood pool, can spend 1 blood point per turn.
- 9th generation: 14 blood pool, can spend 2 blood points per turn.
- 8th generation: 15 blood pool, can spend 3 blood points per turn.
|Generation||Max. Trait Rating||Max. Blood Pool||Blood Points/Turn|